The Epirus foot is a low-profile multi-axial prosthetic foot for Level 3 activity, combining a compliant biomimetic ankle joint with e-carbon springs to offer superb gait symmetry and an energy-efficient response.
- Multi-axial ankle motion with tripod stability
- Independent e-carbon foot springs
- Choice of PF stiffness
- Ground compliance and energy efficient response
- Sandal Toe Foot Shell
Foot Shell and Glide Sock included.
Why Chose Epirus
- The high mean radius of curvature for Esprit-style e-carbon feet2: “The larger the radius of curvature, the more stable is the foot”
- High degree of user satisfaction, particularly with high activity users8
- Users demonstrate confidence in prosthetic loading during high activity6
- Improved prosthetic push-off work compared to SACH feet7
- Increased prosthetic positive work done4
- Allow variable running speeds3
- Increased self-selected walking speed4
- Elite-style e-carbon feet (L code VL5987) or VT units demonstrate the second highest mobility levels, behind only microprocessor feet5